- It's simplicity! The new catalog offers simple, clear searching. The "fuzzy searching" capability allows misspelled words not to hamper the search.
- Koha allows the Library to implement new features to better serve the public and staff.
- Suggestions for Library purchase are available right from the catalog.
- Expanded searches are possible, with simple and clear instructions.
- Amazon reviews are available.
- You can add items to a personal, private list. This could be used for keeping track of books you've read, or want to read...whatever!
- You can place comments, or reviews for items in the catalog.
- Adding tags (personally meaningful terms) can be added to material in the catalog.
- You can set up an RSS feed to be notified when new items arrive at the Library that relate to your interest(s) or favorite authors.
- You can place all of your holds at one time... fast, fast, fast!
- You can receive notices by email ... and you can decide when you want to receive them.
We hope to use these points for publicity and for our in-house explanation of the system.